Our corporate sponsors help in many ways, including but not limited to:
- pet food drive (for our community kitchen, which distributed 30,000lbs of food to needy families last year)
- general donation drive (we often need fleece blankets, pet grooming tools, and standard office supplies like printer paper and hand sanitizer)
- some stores advertise a “Featured Pet of the Month” on their front counter or community billboard. You can also place a small donation jar nearby, if desired.
- having a charity week or month, where a percentage of sales goes to GHHS.
- partnering for special events.
If you are interested in partnering or sponsoring with GHHS, please contact Shannon Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-881-8081 x216.
BancorpSouth hosts an annual pet food drive every June to stock King’s Community Kitchen. In 2015, with the help of the community, BancorpSouth raised over 9,000lbs of food for needy animals!
GHHS has been a proud member of the Tennessee Valley CFC for over 5 years. We greatly appreciate all our supporters on Redstone Arsenal. Our CFC number is 34794.
Hollywood Feed grooms 1 adoptable dog per week to give them a better chance of finding a home! Hollywood Feed is also hosting a donation drive this summer, giving pet supplies to shelters around the country, including GHHS.
Landers McLarty Subaru supports GHHS with adoption events, fundraisers, and community outreach.
Pizzelle’s Confections created our first-ever custom chocolate (named The Cat’s Meow) for the 2015 Dog Ball. They also sold the specialty truffle in store, and donated the entire proceeds in January to GHHS. The truffles were a smashing success, and we greatly appreciate the creativity & generosity of their store! Next time you’re in Lowe Mill, make sure to stop by this simply divine chocolate shop.
Redstone Federal Credit Union supports GHHS with strong community connections and financial support.
Rocket Republic Brewing Company supports GHHS with public events and fundraisers.
Stars and Strikes sponsors community events and support.
Two Men and a Truck is always on hand to help us move large items to and from events, the Thrift Store and the shelter.