As a 501(c)3 non-profit no-kill shelter, GHHS relies solely on private donors to fund all of our life-saving programs and services. We do not receive any federal tax money and we are not affiliated with any other humane organization in the United States. Your support is fully tax-deductible, and we thank you so much for your support! Here are a few different ways to give:
- Donate online. You can choose an honor or memorial donation, or even set an automatic monthly donation.
- Mail in a check made out to GHHS. Send to: Greater Huntsville Humane Society, 2812 Johnson Road SW, Huntsville AL 35805.
- Sponsor an animal and reserve a personalized plaque to be placed on a cage for a year.
- Donate a vehicle. We work with CARS, a specialty program that sells donated cars and gives GHHS a percentage of the profits.
- Purchase supplies from our Amazon Wishlist (or our special Foster Wishlist).
- Sign up for reward programs. AmazonSmile donates .5% of all purchases made through smile.amazon.com, at no cost to you. Kroger Community Rewards also donates a percentage of all sales. Our charity number is 36399, or you can search for our name.
- Donate and shop in our Thrift Store.
- Plan your future giving. Planning gives you, and us, peace of mind.
Thank you for your support!