lend a hand to those with tails
Finance and Operations Administrator
Primarily provides financial/bookkeeping support and supports general operations of the organization.
Position: Operations Assistant
Reports to: Director of Operations
Compensation Category: Part-time, 20-25 hours per week
Pay Range: $12.00 per hour and up
- Managing accounts payable
- Looking for efficiencies and automation possibilities in the accounts payable process
- Scheduling vendor services, maintaining vendor files, and all aspects of vendor relationships
- Track and maintain inventory for office and shelter supplies
- Update maintenance logs for vehicles and building
- Organize standard operating procedures documents
- Offer support in documentation of monthly board reports, board manuals, any changes to bylaws, employee handbook, and consolidating monthly department reports for presentation to the board of directors.
- Serve as backup for critical HR and financial functions
- Assist with front desk during designated shift, keeping area organized and presentable – Serve as an ambassador for GHHS during front desk shifts by maintaining excellent customer service skills during interactions with the public, adopters, fosters, etc. – Assists with scheduling as requested
- Assist with maintenance of memberships and donor relations
- Maintain and organize most up-to-date protocols for the front desk and communicates any changes to staff and volunteers
- Other clerical/administrative duties as assigned
- Dedication to GHHS’s mission of improving the lives of animals
- Experience in accounts payable and/or general bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with accounting software – QuickBooks preferred
- Experience with Excel, Word, CRM Software
- Ability to take on projects and see them through to completion
- Excellent organization skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and flexible
To submit your resume for consideration please download and print this application.
Return completed application and your résumé to GHHS by email ([email protected]) or fax (256-881-5210).