The 3rd Annual Community Day will offer the following services:
- Chip-a-thon: Supported by Pethealth, microchips will be for $15, per pet.
- Pet Wellness Clinic: Rocket City Veterinary Hospital will be offering discounted routine pet care including vaccines and preventatives.
- Spay & Neuter Opportunities: Vouchers will be available, North Alabama Spay & Neuter Clinic will be offering support through education and appointment scheduling.
- King’s Kitchen Distribution: The pet food distribution is available to those currently enrolled in the
shelter’s program and/or to those that may need one-time assistance.
- FURever Locks: Adopters are encouraged to add to the GHHS symbolic art installation, telling the story of adoption in our community. More information can be found on this blog article.
Does your dog need training?
Sandy Howle, KONG Training Ambassador, will be on-site providing pet training tips and education. GHHS will also be offering $100 adoptions and a pet washing station in partnership with COLSA. Lunch will be available for purchase from the Hippea Camper beginning at 11AM.