June 6th - June 30th
$10 to enter!
Summer is here and it’s hot! The staff and animals at GHHS are thirsty and need your help!
Start a (virtual) Lemonade Stand at give.ghhs.org/lemonade, share with your friends and family, and raise money to support our four-legged friends at GHHS!
How to start your lemonade stand:
1. Register at give.ghhs.org/lemonade
- Pro Tip #1: Have a parent help you register!
- Pro Tip #2: If you’re a parent, you can register your own stand too!
2. Upload your Lemonade Stand Profile Photo & Customize Your Page
- Once you complete the registration, you will need to visit your fundraising page & start customizing. Check your email! A link will be provided in your registration email
- Create a fun name for your virtual Lemonade Stand!
- Create a profile picture – a selfie, a drawing, or a photo of your favorite pet/animal!
- Create a fundraising goal – $50 or $500 – that is up to you!
- Write a fun bio that encourages your friends and family to donate to your virtual Lemonade Stand.
- A calendar of ideas will be sent to the email on file. Use the provided calendar for fun interactive ways to promote your Lemonade Stand
– have ideas of your own? Awesome!
3. Share Your Page & Raise Money for GHHS!
- Get friends and family to donate to your Lemonade Stand, raising vital funds to help our furry friends at GHHS.
Ready to Start Your Lemonade Stand?
We made a calendar full of ideas to make sure your fundraiser is successful!
Draw, paint, or create an image that includes lemons and animals and share with your supporters!
Take a bite of a lemon and post a selfie of your reaction!
Share a unique, fun lemonade recipe for your supporters to try!
Find a book with “lemonade” in the title and read it with your family – don’t forget to share what it’s about!
Host an online Lemonade Party with your friends and family
Lemonade Stand Closes – Give one Final “Squeeze” for support